FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of the Country Time Legal-Ade promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What is the offer for this promotion?
- A. If Country Time determines your permit fee or fine is eligible, we’ll send you a check for the exact amount of your permit fee or fine up to $300. Country Time will award Offers up to $30,000.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. How many offers could I win?
- A. One (1) Offer per person/per email.
- Q. How will I know if I'll receive an Offer?
- A. Eligible participants will be notified of their Offer via the contact information provided upon registration.
- Q. I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Q. Why can’t I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my Offer?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form. Please note: a response may take up to three business days.